StarGuard COMFORT Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free, Blue, Size M, Pk/ 10 x 250 gloves.
An extremely soft and strong glove that provides improved tactile sensitivity to help reduce the risk of hand fatigue.
Enhanced comfort by improved fit
• An extremely soft and strong glove that provides improved tactile sensitivity to help reduce the risk of hand fatigue.
• Certified to minimise the risk of ergonomic hand injuries
• A thinner-feel nitrile glove, ideal for work that requires great dexterity
• Larger pack size helps the environment by reducing packing materials and transportation
Recommended for use when:
• Work demands dexterity and tactile sensitivity
• You require a lightweight glove with exceptional fit
• You want to reduce hand fatigue caused by gloves
• A combination of comfort and chemical protection is Needed
Combating hand fatigue!
Hand fatigue not only severely impacts the work you do
today, it can also have long-term ramifications. StarGuard®
COMFORT has been recognised as an Ergonomic Certified
glove that provides measurable ergonomic benefits to the user
by improving comfort and fit, and minimising the risk factors
that may contribute to ergonomic injuries
Improved fit and longer length
StarGuard® COMFORT have snug fitting fingers and are
245 mm long to provide full cover over the wrist.
PPE Cat. III Complex Design. AQL 0.65
Light Blue Nitrile Glove. Textured Fingers
Length: 245 mm. 250 Gloves
EN420 EN374-2: 2014 EN374-3: 2003
LEVEL 3 (AQL 0.65)
Glove Specifications / Chemical Breakthrough Times